Traffic Secrets Book Review | Ultimate Traffic To Your Website
Traffic Secrets Book – By Russell Brunson
The highly anticipated New Release from Legendary Marketer Russell Brunson.
What Is The Traffic Secrets Book All About?
We are ALL Well aware of the importance of getting traffic to our website so we can conduct successful business. PAID or Organic
, this is imperative, because, without it, no leads are received, and therefor none can be converted into sales.
If you find yourself in the following situations,The Traffic Secrets Book is perfect for you:
- Your business needs a touch of refreshment
- You are just starting out on your Online Journey
- You sell physical products and want to know how Amazon and other successful platforms drive traffic, and want to apply those methods to your own website
- You currently have no services or products, and are looking for ways to make money online
- You use a variety of traffic targeting strategies, but think you need to diversify your methods
What you will learn from The Traffic Secrets Book
First, you will discover the three types of traffic and how to maximize each to your advantage.
- Cold Traffic
- Warm Traffic
- Hot Traffic
There is a huge distinction between these types, and knowing what traffic is where, and how to target will make or break your business.
Cold traffic is people who don’t know you, your services or what you are all about.
Warm traffic refers to people who know there are solutions to their needs, even if they don’t know your service or product. When they search your questions on Google, they usually look for the “best article for their (needs).”
Hot traffic is the people know what products they want because of an urgent need. They are almost definitely there to make a purchasing decision right now!
In addition, you can get these nuggets from each of the 24 modules of this Traffic Secrets course including:
- Main concepts, such as domain names, brand, target markets, initial investment, etc.
- Introduction to Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Facebook pixels and how to configure them
Researching Your Market
- Where in the online world seek to your target audience
- Future keywords and search
- Trend tracking, in this case by Google Trends
- What really matters to the market
- What copy of sale or advertisement the market will respond to
- Check your competitors via your forums, advertisements, email lists, etc.
- Introduction to Funnel Scripts, software created by Russell Brunson and Jim Edwards
- Competition with Google Ad Modeling and Key Word Tools
- How to use keyword research tools such as Google Keyword Planner, Keyword Spy, Amazon for Keywords and others
- Build your list of main keywords
- Difference between broad match and exact match
- How Webinars or Virtual Conferences Can Really Expand Your Email List
- How and when to send your emails
- Tips for increasing opt-in fees
- Promote your email list
- How to turn people on this email list to become your loyal subscribers
- How to get your affiliates to develop their own list
- The best method to register new affiliates
- Launch contests that will motivate these same affiliates
- How to make price comparisons to drive traffic to your own websites
- Get Kindle books from Amazon to create opt-in leads
- Get your own products listed on these shopping sites
- Find out more about suppliers of Alibaba products
- Ways to Reduce the Cost Per Visitor
- How to increase incoming traffic
- Importance of increasing the average value of visitors
High Level Advertising
- Techniques for displaying banners, sponsorship, text based ads and more
- Research and obtain the best multimedia creations for your specific market
- Setting up your own conversion trackings
- Rank higher on Google Adwords for your own landing pages
- Increase target traffic and generate more via Google Adwords campaigns
- Use strategically placed keywords in your ads
- Maximize the clicks on your ads
- How to: Apple iTunes podcast setup for higher ratings
- Outsource your podcast needs
- How to re-purpose old content
- Learn how mobile apps are created and used to drive traffic
- How to improve the ranking of these same applications on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store
- Get new software ideas
- What are the secrets of software development
- Create ads for specific demographic groups
- Creating high-converting ads
- Tracking of these ads
- Tips for Successful Facebook Ads
- Work with the ad manager
- Use Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn the right way to generate leads
- Learn how to use Buzzsumo to find high-conversion content and titles.
- How to get a viral effect for your publications
- Combine the power of your different social accounts to allow you to become a promotional engine
- Increase the number of your Facebook shares and likes
- How to Transform Your Own Email List to Become a Traffic Source
- How to organize powerful contests that are sure to attract traffic
- How to use Moz for backlink search
- How to use the right keywords
- Links, cross-links, external links and getting links from other external sources
- WordPress’ own content management system
- Find out what your content should be, and the right format to use
- When and where to share this same content
- How to outsource the creation of this content
- Understand that great content generates organic leads, much cheaper than paid traffic
- How to create round-up articles where a group of experts can drive traffic to your site when they share it with their social subscribers
- Learn how to use other YouTube video and infographic sites to generate leads for your own site.
- How to do powerful case studies
- Collaborate with experts and their clients to get traffic
- Work with YouTube algorithms to rank your videos higher in searches
- Use the right video keywords and optimize your own channel
- Get the right promotion to rank your content better
Creating Your Master Plan
Finally, you will know the importance of having a master plan for all of these chosen strategies. You will need to strictly follow this plan to achieve your desired goal – to increase traffic to your sites.